Monday, November 9, 2009

Community Service Letterfor Hours Completed Community Service Ideas For A Junior In Highschool?

Community Service Ideas for a junior in highschool? - community service letterfor hours completed

I have about volunteering, because I thought, somewhere really want. I'm running out of ideas? People usually have community service reflect their interests? If so, I am very interested in art and in the field of advertising and design, media, etc.

I wanted to do something different, and at the same time, understand that leaving my interests. I also like watching classic movies as a kid and I do not think that is very often) (for young people. I think classic movies teach great lessons.
Can I do anything about it?

PLEASE HELP? I am so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment