Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After Sitting Down For A While My Knees Get Really Sore Do I Have A Sprained Ligament, A Torn One Or Something Else?

Do I have a sprained ligament, a torn one or something else? - after sitting down for a while my knees get really sore

7 months ago I broke my laptop, now I play basketball. Last week I started to play this week, and my knee is a type of pain. It appears not, if I tore my ACL hurts to hurt and not in the same place it in the knee and if I sit for a long time, my knee was stiff and takes some time to go. So right and everything. When I play, is not that really bothers me a little. I think their pain can only raise a ton of play at a high speed, or arthritis. Do not lock my knees or something that I do not know, Whats the matter with her. This is not swollen or anything. In the 15 years of age. Yes, I have a brace when I go to the meeting for a while, it hurts. I have full range and does not bother me when I squat and things like tHat. So, I do not know if it could be because I think the key Tuesday heard a noise and not even all the way now.

No comments:

Post a Comment