Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Xx Movies For Mobile Uploading Film From Camera For Editing. Help?

Uploading film from camera for editing. Help? - xx movies for mobile

My cell phone saves videos as. Mp4, and mine and a digital camera from my friend, how you record videos. Mov.
This makes it very difficult, all the posts you make, no matter what I use to edit it.
I have two editing software - Windows Movie Maker and Adobe Premiere and does not support the file format. Mov Mp4 o..

Baisically so I have no way to transfer images without a converter file format online (use edit but it takes hours to do, and it is) really uncomfortable

I do not understand why it is so difficult, something that is easy to do. It's a bit ridiculous that the films are made in reality can not be easily changed.
It is so stupid that I think I have something missing, andThere should be a simple way to my dilemma!
Everything is really to create and edit videos from your webcam instantly, but we want to do something a shooting in the forest of tomorrow, so I can not do with the webcam = P
Oh, and do not have a video camera or DVDCam or anything, just a digital camera with recording function.

If anyone has any suggestions about what I can do. Is there an easy and quick to change the file format, so you can change? Or someone has a different way to solve my problem?

I thank you all for your help.
If you need more information just ask and I'll add details.
I'm sorry to be so detailed XD
Thankies xx

2 comments:

  1. Premiere Pro can all video, provided you have the codec installed on your computer. Id try to install a codec pack (like K-Lite Codec Pack Standard or Full, Google if you want). Install QuickTime codecs, most of MP4 codecs installed if you have K-Lite Codec Pack Full Download.
    Premiere Start, and then give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM I have an idea who may not be good, but nothing to lose, Sony Vegas 8 download a free trial version for 30 days, you can edit and change the format:
    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/download/trials/vegaspro

    ReplyDelete