Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dishes That Dont Scratch How To Make Tomato And Herb Pasta From Scratch??!!?

How to make tomato and herb pasta from scratch??!!? - dishes that dont scratch

Hello, I'm cooking a meal on Tuesday, DT kitchen outside the school ... It needs to be done in 50 minutes, and she's like a competition, so if anyone knows how to make a sauce that, I appreciate it:) No need to make dough from scratch, but .. If you are a simple recipe recipe as a stranger to know within 50 minutes, their ideas are welcome:) Thanks xx

1 comment:

  1. passion pour la cuisineFebruary 5, 2010 at 9:08 AM

    Hi Hannah!

    It can also meat-sauce?

    Recipe If so, I have a surprise "authentic" to Orecchetti's recipe for sausage gravy is to die! It uses very few basic ingredients such as tomato paste, tomato sauce, parsley, etc. Orecchetti is not present, replace it (with a small tube pasta Penne Rigate striped). But it also brings real cooked pasta and sauce to throw before serving. I'm going to dig and then tomorrow, if it meets the criteria ~ can add to your message or send me an e-mail.

    All other "tomato sauce" I do not have no way to exceed 50 minutes.

    Q: Can you onion and garlic quickly? Otherwise, you can also provide links as I often with my 17 years. Son.

    There is a clear winner, and not always easy;)

    ReplyDelete