Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How Do You Spell Displsia Japanese- How Do You Say "follow Me" Or " Come This Way"?

Japanese- How do you say "follow me" or " come this way"? - how do you spell displsia

So I see a little Japanese and I'm trying to understand what does this person .. It sounds like - ee-kah, say ... or EE-gah-say .. or-ee-kah-zoo. Called, and I think it means something like "Come, come. .. O" Follow me ". Any help is welcome and I'm happy for the spelling and pronunciation of the word" were. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. 1) Come on, come on.
    Koi ikou.
    [kb / II / ko / u]
    or
    koi yo, ikou ze.

    2) Follow me.
    "(Watashi no (or no mineral)) tsuite koi.
    [TSU / i / Ko Te / i]
    * "Watashi no" or "Ore no" is often omitted

    3) Come here.
    Kocchi or koi.
    [ko / ko CCHIA or / i]

    1)
    来い,行こう.
    or
    来いよ,行こうぜ.
    2)
    私について来い.
    or
    俺について来い.
    3)
    こっちに来い.

    Try this text-to-speech engine:
    http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tt ...
    1) Copy and paste the text in the [Enter text to hear:] EditBox
    2) Select "Japanese" in the language of the [:] DropDownListBox
    3) Select "Misaki" in the [Voice] DropDownListBox
    4) Click [Say it] button

    ReplyDelete